Thank you for visiting our page. Sweet Dreams Bakery runs by pure fun, passion, and enthusiasm for making delectable sweets that pleases the eye and tummy.
I'm currently not taking any new orders for the time being, but if you have any questions about what I do, how I do it, or wanted to just say hello, please feel free to send me a message me through my Contact Form!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Friday, August 19, 2011
It's that time of year again for my work to celebrate THREE birthdays this month! So Happy Birthday to Audrey, Andrea, and Jacob!! I made a different theme for each person but all these cupcakes do have one thing in common, the flavor! Since this flavor was such a hit last time, I decided to do it again for this occasion, these are Vanilla Bean cupcakes with Macha Green Tea Buttercream! So tasty! All the decorations are made out of fondant.
Audrey: For Audrey's cupcakes, I made cute little penguins because Penguins are one of her favorite animals! Instead of trying to make the penguins look realistic in proportions, I wanted to make them out of ball shapes to make it more stylized. I created a girl penguin with a flower on her head, a boy penguin with a bow tie, and a party penguin with a party hat to celebrate Audrey's birthday!!
Andrea: Andrea has many talents and one of them is the talent of knitting! I just had to recreate the balls of yarn for her birthday cupcakes, and I also added a knitted sweater, and a knitted scarf in the making! Andrea can do way more than just sweaters and scarfs, but now she can also eat these! Happy Birthday Andrea and I hope you have a stitchin' time celebrating!
Jacob: One of Jacob's many hidden talents is knife throwing, so I decided to go with the ninja theme because lets face it, who else can do it better than ninjas? I made ninja throwing stars and a super stealth ninja. Then I had to consult my ninja expert (Khoa, my husband) and he helped me find reference to create the throwing knife (I did not know what they looked like...)! I used some silver luster dust to give the knives a metallic look. I can confidently say I won't mind throwing these sharp objects into my belly! Happy Birthday Jacob, go crazy!
- Why do penguins carry fish in their beaks? Because they haven't got any pockets!
- What do penguins have for lunch? Icebergers!
- What do you call a penguin in the desert? Lost!
- Why did the monster knit herself 3 socks? She grew another foot!
- Three pregnant women are sitting chatting and knitting jumpers for their expected kids. The first one says, "I hope that I have a baby boy, because I'm knitting a blue jumper." The second says, "Well I hope that I have a girl because I'm knitting a pink jumper." The third woman says "I hope that my kid is a spastic, because I've F@*%! up the arms!"
- Ninjas do not sleep, they wait. Ninjas CAN believe it's not butter. Ninjas can divide by zero.
- Ninjas invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices, but nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.
- Ninjas don't shower, they only take blood baths!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Humor for all you ladies out there!
- Men are like computers... hard to figure out and never have enough memory.
- Men are like coolers... load them with beer and you can take them anywhere.
- Men are like horoscopes.... they always tell you what to do and are usually wrong.
- Men are like plungers... they spend most of their lives in a hard ware store or the bathroom.
- "A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong." -Milton Berle
- If a man is in the forest, and there isn't a woman around, is he still wrong?
Lastly, "Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them."
Happy Bridal Shower Jennifer!!! I hope you feel all the love we have for you and more and happy early congratulations to you and your future with Andrew! =) Love you sissy!